[Public-List] the through hull is done-- "red brass"

Randy Katz randyk at bertschi.org
Fri Aug 8 19:56:14 PDT 2008

Greetings, -

I finished the new through hull and am back in the water at the
    marina.

Everything seems to be working fine. Learned that there are no bronze
     pipe nipples, but that people use "red brass" instead, which is
     nearly as good. I'm assuming so for now. (This was for a cockpit
     drain fitting at the seacock.)

Jordon-- sorry to have missed you. Let's keep in touch-- we'll hook up
     at some point. We're leaving Mon/Tues for a final 2 week trip
     before school begins.

  Regards,
Randy Katz

Message: 3