[Public-List] Hope Island Racing Conference

David Parkes davidparkes at ns.aliantzinc.ca
Tue Aug 12 17:26:46 PDT 2008

Hi Peter,
I am selling an A30 in Halifax, and given that I also have an Alberg 29 I am
somewhat eager to sell.  Interestingly I also moved up from a Contessa 26.
If you would like to talk to me about my A30, or just about what to look for
in an A30 please feel free to call me at home at 902 826 7710.
David Parkes
"Sapphira" #417