[Public-List] Prefered new fuel tank ?

SwiftLaw at aol.com SwiftLaw at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 10:20:25 PDT 2008

The tank on Sirius ( #222) may not have been original to the boat as it was
a white steel tank with rounded top and held about 10 gallons. It fitted on a
shelf in the starboard cockpit locker. I hope to find a similar tank so I
don't  have to remove that shelf this year as it is glassed in.

FYI - I had new sails made by Doyle this year - sail maker erred in the
number on the mainsail so for this year we will be seen as A 30 # 22    !! Oh
well. We will add the extra 2 off season.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.