[Public-List] sculling

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Thu Dec 11 09:43:24 PST 2008

Now you guys have me seriously thinking.  (  Oh my - the boat has only been out of the water for 5 weeks and I am already showing signs of withdrawal symptoms )    If somebody wants to propel their boat with muscle power,  why not use the biggest muscles you have available.   How about rigging a stationary bike type outfit in the cockpit and chain drive it to the prop shaft.  You might even want to rig the handlebar to work the rudder.
 Does anyone out there need a winter project ??

What ??   Oh - yes dear,  I will get back to work now.

Cheers,    Rod