[Public-List] Alberg 30 Trailer

Elyse Pastor elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 18 18:38:42 PST 2008

I read with interest the postings of Michael Connolly about his search for
trailer plans and the project to actually build a trailer (dated February
2002).
Unfortunately I could not find any conclusion or information if Michael
succeeded with his trailer project.
We just bought an Alberg 30 (without a cradle) that we will sail on Lake
St-Louis in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
If you know Lake St-Louis, you know that it is a very small lake, and if we
want to sail in bigger cruising grounds (for a 2 week holiday this summer),
it will take us 2 - 3 days to motor upstream to Lake Ontario or downstream
to the lower St-Lawrence River.
So instead of building a cradle (for winter storage), we consider to build
or buy a trailer that would also give us some flexibility with access to
bigger cruising grounds.
Does anyone have some up-to-date information on the subject of building a
trailer for the Alberg 30?Trailer Plans?
Or anyone has knowledge of a used trailer for sale?
Best regards
Bruno & Elyse
Proud new owners of Hull #297
(we can't wait for spring to arrive)