[Public-List] Length of anchor roller

Jacques TN jdusseault at synergem.org
Thu Feb 21 13:50:10 PST 2008

Greetings Jonathan,

Our Alberg30 Kilwinning #446 carries two anchors on rollers at the bow. When
we took Kilwinning south we made sure we had some holding power although in
the Thousand Islands of the St.Laurence it may be overkill.  The rollers
hold a 30# plow and a 22# Bruce.  If you want a picture contract me at
jdusseault at synergem.org.  Good luck!

Jacques