[Public-List] Length of anchor roller

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Feb 21 15:14:37 PST 2008

Hi -

The good news is that I can answer your questions...the bad news is the
first answer...

The roller was off the shelf but is a dis-continued Ronstan fitting.  That
said I am sure it would not be difficult for a ss shop to cut and fold one.
(if you contact me off list I can get you a quote)

The studs are 1 1/2" long.. I think.  I drilled in and tapped them, then cut
them off once I was sure I had threaded them in about 2x the depth of a nut.
By the way I finished the ends better since that picture was taken.

Re the Folkboat - WB may publish a story, I am talking about that with them
now.

Cheers !