[Public-List] Mast Beam Variation

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 03:49:04 PDT 2008

Larry,

I would bet (in my opinion) that a lamination done properly with a
good modern adhesive would last a very long time.

T-88 by System Three would be a good product to use:
http://www.systemthree.com/p_t_88.asp

It is designed as an adhesive. It's even FAA certified..people build
airplanes with the stuff.  I don't think our mast beams are subjected
to all that much stress.

-jeff