[Public-List] wood inset in hatches and seats

Brian Palmer Bpalmer at DigitalArsenal.com
Mon Jun 23 03:22:12 PDT 2008

I replaced the lazerette plywood panel in #288 with another teak plywood
panel (1/2").  It fits flush with the framework, like the original.  If I
had to make the choice again, I'd pick solid teak so there was no worry of
sanding through.  I imagine the new solid panel could be routed from the
bottom to allow it to sit in flush and look original as well.

-Brian
L'Esprit #288