[Public-List] Jib Tracks

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 14:17:52 PST 2008

three men died outside chicago this past october on lake michigan. heading into "shelter"
.

I would have thought that our boats were designed for Great Lakes use.
In any event, you can get serious weather on both the Great Lakes and
the Chesapeake Bay.  We often get complacent on the bay because it's
generally so benign.  That can change in a relatively short order.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash