[Public-List] A4 woes

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed May 7 03:37:48 PDT 2008

Thanks for reminding me of the conversion sheet on your fantastic website.
I have printed it and will get the ignition parts this morning.  I had the
numbers for the points (was smart enough to keep the box from the last set I
bought).

Now I have to learn how to put them in.  I am afraid the process is a sweet
mystery to me.

Gord #426 Surprise