[Public-List] Access to prop shaft packing gland

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 26 07:00:11 PDT 2009

On Emotional Rescue, #303, we cut an opening in the port cockpit lazerette, large enough to get access to the packing gland and the location where the prop and rudder post can be caulked. The opening then was covered with a piece of painted plywood to allow items stored in the lazerette to remain in place
. Ed Schroeder