[Public-List] Standpipe exhaust

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Sat Dec 12 05:52:07 PST 2009

How I wished I had taken photo's when I opened up my exhaust pipe.  From
memory, the exhaust pipe dia is the same as the exrernal pipe dia.  This
tube goes all the way to the top to just below the water intake fitting,
here the tube has two 1/2in "V" grooves cut into the pipe at 90deg's.  On
the top is a braised curved bronze cap that is large enough to cause the
water intake to flow over and arround the pipe, thats all there is in the
standpipe.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380