[Public-List] Spacers between chainplates and knee & bulkhead onstarboard side

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Mon Mar 23 12:43:45 PDT 2009

David,

It certainly isn't the case on good old #148 where the chain plates were
mounted directly to the bulkhead/knees.  I reinforced both by adding 2
layers on each vertical surface of FG cloth between bulkhead/knees and
inside of hull.  I hope to reinstall them soon and plan to rough up the
attachment side of the chain plates  and set them in adhesive epoxy so I get
a good friction connection.

Roger