[Public-List] Replacement Cahin Plates

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 11:56:39 PDT 2009

Roger,

I am the proud owner of Hull #501, "Solstice" and operate a marine
services company in the Baltimore area.  If you can provide me with
your original chain plates to use as a pattern, I will fabricate new
replacements from 1 1/4" x 1/4" stainless bar stock for $185.00 plus
shipping

Sincerely,

Larry Morris
Bosun Yacht Systems, Inc