[Public-List] Subject: Size of cockpit sole

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Mar 31 14:55:00 PDT 2009

Andrew,

I have one (very shippy) but am sorry to say I don't know what it cost
because it came with the boat.  PO says his step father, who gave him the
boat, had it made so he wouldn't have stand in the water leaking from the
rudder fitting but still had to eventually fix the fitting (lucky for me
both ways).

Roger