[Public-List] white fleet award

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:50:24 PDT 2009

Don-

Thanks for the encouragement. Don't worry I am under no illusions
about how much I don't know about neuroscience. It is an incredible
field, but also a vast one.

On a multiple choice exam, I am not sure how it would be possible not
to tell the examiners things that they have heard before...

Kind regards,

JB