[Public-List] Finish Interior Teak

dterrell1 at charter.net dterrell1 at charter.net
Sat May 16 18:20:43 PDT 2009

I used minwax several years ago - not helmsman- and was pleased with the results. sometimes moisture gets at the finish during the winter. This year I plan to clean  up the areas that have been affected by moisture and use helsman. I have used it on the interior grab rails and like the finish.

David, 432