[Public-List] Alberg 22

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sun Oct 18 11:25:13 PDT 2009

I've met four people with Alberg 22s. All four loved them. They
go faster than Alberg 30s in light air.  Build quality is about
the same as an Alberg 30. They were not built by Whitby Boatworks
but Nye Yachts. The only complaint I heard was one guy had moved
his outboard from the outboard well to the transom, which then
delaminated after 10 years.

I recently sold my Alberg 30 two years ago. I am looking for
>something smaller. There is an Alberg 22 available. It looks
>very good but I did not know that there was a 22 built. Does
>anyone know about a 22 Alberg and its quality?

Stephen Gwyn
Quasar #495
  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn