[Public-List] A4 transmission adjustments

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Aug 2 11:17:09 PDT 2010

Wahoo!

If any of you heard a yoddle a few moments ago that was me after testing
SURPRISE's engine and finding the slipping problem gone.

George and CB - thank you very much for the quick help.

We're heading north up the coast Friday for a ten day cruise - can't wait.
One more job is knocked off the list as we get ready...

Gord  #426 Surprise