[Public-List] Tack Hooks

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Wed Feb 10 14:42:47 PST 2010

<The self-furling head sail has gone so the all lines led
<aft arrangement I have now is not going to be that useful

I haven't used self furlers much, but I find the Genoa
halyard led to the cockpit very useful with Checkmate's
hank on headsails, especially with a lazy line rigged at
the head, down the luff, then back aft.

MichaelGrosh