[Public-List] Prop zincs?

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 23 16:45:48 PST 2010

Randy, either you or your neighbour or the marina itself seems to have a
stray current issue.

Do you plug in all the time in your marina ?

If so, start with your boat - I'm no expert on this stuff, but x2 seems
awfully zinc hungry.  What kind of charger are you using ? Please don't tell
me it's a crappy hookup automotive one - they should never be used anywhere
near water, they can charge the water surrounding a boat with a more than
lethal charge.

And no, the fuses won't stop it. Not necessarily .... That's also why we do
not allow diving or swimming in our marina.

If a diver is employed, they are commercial and we lockout the entire marina
electrical system - and our's is properly done electrics too - water,
electricity .... ugh, bad trade.

Best

John