[Public-List] rigging

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jan 18 07:39:24 PST 2010

Good morning Don - Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting.

Be careful with the Harken catalogue when using it as a text for
strengths... that company is notorious for phrasing specifications in
a manner that can lead one assume an over estimated level of
performance (blocks and winch powers in particular)

Gord