[Public-List] side mount outboard

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Wed Jul 14 07:02:39 PDT 2010

I believe Dan Walker on this list has an electric motor in his Alberg
which the last I knew sailed our of South Haven, MI. Also, Michael C.
#133 and I crewed on an Alberg "Jante II" in the Port Huron/Mac race a
couple of years ago with a stern mounted outboard. The liferaft was
stored where the original engine was mounted. I believe Jante II is now
on the east coast.

Brian Zinser