[Public-List] Cutlass Bearing Flange. PS

mahseer at kos.net mahseer at kos.net
Fri Jul 23 10:46:29 PDT 2010

Yes Jeff you can remove the bearing without taking out the casting, just
cut two grooves length wise and remove.  When I did mine after pressing in
the new cutlass bearing that was too long I left the exposed section on so
if I have to do it again I can either clamp something or my prefered
method to drill through add a bolt or equivalent bar and pull out, I have
not tried this yet but should work.

John Boor
MAHSEER #380