[Public-List] Spinnaker Pole

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Mon Jun 14 05:02:04 PDT 2010

Hi Greg,

Be careful not to reduce the diameter too much. A thin walled larger
diameter tube is better than a heavier, smaller but bigger wall thickness
diameter tube. Go too small and it will bend or break during one of those
inevitable windy ah oh spinnaker sets or jibes.

Bacon & Associates in Annapolis, or Sailorman in Fla. often have the old
traditional pole ends available used for not a whole lot of coin.

Best of luck.

John