[Public-List] A-Bomb (Solution and Thank You)

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Wed May 26 08:25:21 PDT 2010

Jock

 Great to hear it was a simple fix. When I first got the A30 and A4, I
made a lot of improvements to the engine chasing down problems, fixing
things that weren't broke but surely will break!
  I didn't know much about it when I started, but now feel much more
confident that I know how to maintain, operate and repair the engine.

  I would highly recommend Moyer Marine's seminar on the A4. I don't
know if he still does it, but I went to a two-day seminar he held on the
Eastern Shore several years ago.

Mike
Rinn Duin #272