[Public-List] anchor and rode

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:40:19 PDT 2011

On Into the Blue we have two 150 foot all chain rodes..Love the Bruce as our
main anchor,great on sandy bottoms..We used a high tensile chain so we could
drop a size to save weight and keep the same strength..The chains lived in
canvas bags in the locker till they rotted..We are doing a refit and put in
fiberglass partitions to keep the chains separate.
Richard 609