[Public-List] Show me inside!

pat nolan pnolan33 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 05:30:42 PST 2011

I live aboard at 60 N in Seward ,Alaska. I've lived aboard Arcos , my A30 for 5 years  and we are ice free so I don't usually cover my boat.  I like your pics, drug induced or not . They show the reality of winter live aboards . I did live aboard for a winter on the hard and it sucked , when it was 70 degrees at face level my boots froze to the floor , at sleep level , it was perfect .Mo' wata' mo' beta', bra' . Pat.