[Public-List] Show me inside!

Len Payne lenpayne at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 23 13:35:38 PST 2011

Ah, Yes!
Beer .... and Moose Stew .... that explains the psychoactive portion ..... many a bowlful of both up 'da UP, Eh!'
Wintering on the hard would require many bales of straw to prevent the 'frozen boots syndrome'.
I'll have to check with the marina where I'll be berthing "Myranda" to see if something can be done with bubblers.
Toronto weather seems to be fairly similar to the Green Bay region and about 20F warmer than here in Wyoming.
I'll keep tracking the weather to see how it looks.
Looking forward to pictures of the inside ..... I've got dishes, you've got dishes, Oh, Well.

Be safe, stay warm.