[Public-List] Still leaks

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Jul 17 11:35:07 PDT 2011

Thanks C.B.

I felt around up there... The exit point of the prop shaft seems to be aft
of the after end of the pan so I was hoping that was not the problem.  But I
guess the oil could run back a little along the engine before dripping and
that would put it in the pan.

I guess I'm grasping at straws but when I was looking under the water pump I
saw oil up under the pump on a sort of shelf that is moulded into it....
Then there's the rag that got oily....

Oh engines.