[Public-List] Baby Stay Mast Connection ?

jon whittle at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 3 13:58:06 PST 2011

The Alberg30 sailplan that is shown on Alberg30 Brochure(this site) would
appear to describe the very thing. There is a small headsail that has its
head above the spreaders and its foot about 18" to 24" inside the headstay.
I have always been curious about that possibility to have asmaller headsail
in strong winds set further back from the headstay, presumably for better
performance when beating. Any ideas? Jonathan EMMY#25