[Public-List] painting prop

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 15:11:49 PDT 2011

I am curious as to how fast barnacles or other growth actually builds up on props?  I haul usually once a year and never have any serious fouling...although Puget Sound is not a hot bed for marine growth, I haven't seen people paint props in Hawaii or Cal waters.  Is this a significant problem in tropical waters around Florida?

thanks
Glenn
SV Dolce, #319

Sent from my iPad