[Public-List] painting prop

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 16:29:42 PDT 2011

Never had growth on the prop in the Bahamas,Canaries, or any of the Tropical
waters I was in..The Prop is Bronze which is copper and tin so you would
think it would have good antifouling in its natural state..
  That being said I did get growth in Halifax Harbour. At that time I was
without an engine so the prop never turned all season..Halifax Harbout is
also well fertilized.
Richard 609
Into The Blue