[Public-List] Need a new diesel

Peter Hurrey phurrey at tpg.com.au
Sun May 8 01:24:29 PDT 2011

Fo my moneys worth anything that is Kubota based is good - that includes the
Universal, westerbeke, nanni diesel. The Kubotas are great little engines
and I think less problems than the yanmars, volvos etc.

Regards,

Peter  Hurrey
Phone 07 54789788
Mobile 0429705067
Email: phurrey at tpg.com.au

15 Lingard St Palmwoods Queensland Australia 4555