[Public-List] Need a new diesel

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sun May 8 08:20:07 PDT 2011

I too have heard the same comments re: Kubota based marine conversions. I addition, most of the Kubota maintenance parts can be purchased from the Kubota tractor dealerships for less than the marine stores. More sources for parts = more competition = lower cost. Also I thought that the Beta was Kubota based as well.

Michael #133