[Public-List] Deck Drains on Liner Boat

George Mathis georage at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:32:56 PDT 2011

I just redid mine (#439)
The deck drains go to the cockpit lockers to the engine compartment and join the cockpit drains and go out through thru-hulls under where the engine should be.
I can send you some photos of my new setup, if you like.
I believe the lazarette thru-hulls are for engine exhaust, or at least one was on my boat.
-- George