[Public-List] Lazy Jacks

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 22:32:22 PDT 2012

I had lazy jacks on an old 63' Bill Hand designed ketch many years ago.  They were great for short handed sailing and really helped control the yards and yards of mainsail ( 60' leach) on the great long boom.  I think the A30 could benefit from jacks also, because of the older CCA design characteristics of the longish 14 ' + boom.

Glenn P.
Dolce 318

Sent from my iPad