[Public-List] Boom End

Clayton Zimmerman cb_zimmerman at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 16 21:29:52 PST 2012

Hello all. Work is progressing well on Tanager #349. Thanks to some great suggestions from members the new rig is in the mail from RiggingOnly.com. Their customer service is stellar. I'm having trouble finding a new cap for the end of the boom that the main sheet attaches to (RigRite doesn't seem to be jiving with the measurements I give them, but if anyone knows the make and model of our boom, that'd totally work). Does anyone have a good source or something else they've done with this?
As always, thank you.
ClaytonS/V Tanager #349www.optimisticwanderings.tumblr.com