[Public-List] Pointing

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jan 30 03:52:59 PST 2012

43 degrees off the wind means tacking through 86.... I've never been able to
do that with SURPRISE.  130 is too much - there must be something seriously
wrong with the genoa.

Gord #426 (in Newport RI this week as a delegate to the Tall Ships America -
most of whose schooners can come close to tacking through 130!)