[Public-List] re-cut a sail?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jun 11 04:57:56 PDT 2012

Hi there -

Hear him!  New sails, a new main in particular, will make a new boat, of
your boat.  She'll seem stiffer, better balanced, you'll be amazed.

The ills caused by a worn out main (and I'm talking about sail shape, not
strength of fabric) tend to creep up, it's easy not to notice that things
are getting worse as the seasons go by and one can easily assume that the
way things are is how they've always been.... Until the first time you go
out with the new sail.  Then you wonder how you put up with the old one....

I should add, I don't sell sails!

Gord #426 Surprise (who bought a new main two years ago, and was amazed...)