[Public-List] Yamar 2cyl 15hp

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Mar 15 07:46:15 PDT 2012

If the batteries are low, the Alt output it high, ergo the load on the
engine is higher. Don't know how high but it is higher. When the bulk phase
has passed and it drops down to low output the load is considerably reduced.

You can hear the difference on some engines. Would never even think of
switch off the master switch though. Not worth the risk to the Alternator.

John