[Public-List] Loose bulkhead

Stephen Gwyn stephen.gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Aug 6 12:40:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

We were pounding to windward the other day and things started to
break. I'm going to post these in two separate e-mails to keep
the threads straight.

The other thing was that we noticed that the aft port bulkhead
(the one between the head and the main cabin) was wiggling.
I can't figure out how it's attached to the deck. It looks
like it just slots into a groove in the headliner.

Has anybody else had this problem?
Was there originally some glue?
Are there hidden mechanical fasteners?
Is that bulk head structural, like the main, under-mast bulkhead?

SG

Stephen Gwyn                       | Tel: 1-250-363-3136
Canadian Astronomical Data Centre  | Fax: 1-250-363-0045
Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics | Cell: 1-250-885-6969
5071 West Saanich Road             | E-mail: Stephen.Gwyn at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Victoria, BC, V9E 2E7, Canada      | http://astrowww.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn/