[Public-List] Alberg 30 engine requirements

Chris H chris.herrnberger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:18:41 PDT 2013

Lpng time.lurker.

The.Beta is auch better deal then the volvo. Check the price on parts and availability for both and thr.decision will become obvioise. A 20 is gar more engine then this boat needs and if.combined with a cambell river 3 blade prop from BC it will make one heck of a cruising machine. Its worth a little extra in case that boat is more expensive. How much extra is detwrmined by the market as its a buyers market now. Best of luck.

Ch