[Public-List] Stern squat.

Jason S mpcylinderheads at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:00:55 PST 2013

I moved my mast forward last year. Big difference in weather helm. Highly
recommended. I removed the mast and redrilled the holes in the lower base
plate to position the mast more over the beam. Worked well. Adding 200ft of
chain and a heavy anchor on the bow will help for sure and be much need
equipment for cruising. My Alberg with a-4, 8d battery near ice box and
both cockpit locker full doesn't seem yo squat all that badly if at all.
She is empty otherwise....actually 2-3 above boot stripe now that we
unloaded her. Good luck