[Public-List] Anchor windlass question

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 05:42:08 PST 2013

Michael,

two things...

1. Deck Wash down pumps - check out the wash down kits from Groco. They have
2 versions the C60 and the C80. Both pumps are all bronze and built to last
a lifetime. They are more expensive (naturally) than Jabsco and SurFlo but
are built better.

2. Bring your stuff to the Spring Rendezvous Flea Market...it is a great
place to sell stuff.