[Public-List] Anchor windlass question

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Feb 22 12:44:34 PST 2013

Hey Gordo,

Yes i think it is an ABI model 1000, or maybe an R. C. Plath model 7x.  Plath has an exact photo on their web site, albet nice and shinny and actually working.  Whereas the used model is  gummed up tight as drum and ancient looking.  according to the web ABI copied the plath and had it made overseas, whereas Plath makes these up in Portland, iam guessing to the tune of $2500 or more.

What rating in pounds is your windlass?  I would like to see photos.

Glenn

Sent from my iPad