[Public-List] Swageless ID

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Tue Jul 23 15:10:24 PDT 2013

Hayn Hi-mod fittings are the best going - I have norsemen and sta-lock's
on my boat infinity but have rigged the hayn hi-mods on my Melges 24 and
am nothing but amazed - they are the easiest - safest I have used. They
utilize teh trapping cone but are computer engineered and utilize the
wire traps to separate the outside wires - and perform a excellent job
at keeping things inline during assembly. Well worth evaluating -
compared to the errors that can be made with the others.

http://hayn.com/marine/rigging/himod.html

C.B. Currier
Infinity #57