[Public-List] Structural integrity of bow

Glenn brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Fri Sep 20 05:36:13 PDT 2013

John

Where are the bolts physically located?

If they run along side the hull, at the toe rail, every 4" or so, then that is normal. Clamps the deck mold to the hull.  Actually these bolts should continue all the way to the transom.  If not, you would have a real big problem...no deck clamp.

If they are randomly drilled down through the middle of foredeck, then something else is going on. Should be no need for bolts in that area.

Glenn
Dolce 318
Sent from my iPad