[Public-List] Cabin Sole (or soul)

Wes Gardner via Public-List public-list at lists.alberg30.org
Sat Aug 16 15:26:57 PDT 2014

My boat will be day sailed almost all of the time so I am going to leave it up to the next owner to reconfigure the interior to match their use of the boat.  For me, the lack of insulation is just not a concern but I will be vigilant in keeping after leaks/rot/structural concerns.

As far as the cockpit lockers are concerned, it would have been nice to have adequate drain channels around the perimeter but that's not going to happen.

At the moment, my locker lids don't even have a latch so I do get some water entering there. Any suggestions for a particular type of rubber gasketing/tape?

Wes

Sent from my iPad